Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Book 1

As promised, the first book has been chosen. Before we get to that though, I want to say thank you to the people who found the blog and voted. The consensus seems to be for every two months. I agree that pushing it to three makes it way more likely that the club could lose momentum so our first cycle will be now through October 27th. That is the day that you can expect the discussion to start online.

I will publish more information on where to go for the discussion as the date moves closer. I am trying to find the best way to do this and I hate forums. If that's what we're stuck with then that's where I'll direct you, I just want to look at some other options first.

So, with the rest of the business out of the way, here is the book we'll be starting with . . .

Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann. Happy reading! Check back here for updates on the meeting place as well as posts related to the content of the book.

1 comment: