Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy Man

That's all I could think as I watched this film.

This. Guy. Is. Nuts.

It's called Man On Wire. That link will take you to the trailer, but to be perfectly honest, the movie is worth seeing so if you can stand to NOT watch the trailer I think you'll find the film to be more full of surprises. I heard about it word of mouth and just put it on- way more entertaining than I had expected.

I have a pretty intense fear of heights so I think my heart was racing for 80% of the film. If you have Netflix, it's available to watch instantly.

If you haven't figured out why I'm doing this post TAKE A LOOK AT THE FLIPPIN' BOOK WE'RE READING. My plan is to do some posts on the topic of what we're reading. That way we can all learn a little more about the subject and I save some of you from doing the extra work (I know a few of you do it yourselves anyway). Rather than leave other suggestions in the comments, email me and I'll put anything else of relevance up as a guest post- that way you're not limited to a certain number of characters. Obviously, if you can save it for the discussion, do that instead.

I'm sick in bed, does this make any sense? No proofreading, just napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment